- M.2 SATA SSD Compatibility | Accepts any size of M.2 SATA SSD with Key-B or Key-B&M
- UASP Supported for Raspberry Pi 4 | Maximizes the high speed data transfers for Raspberry Pi 4
- Two Full-Sized HDMI | Improves the dual-monitor support of the Raspberry Pi 4 for its video input
- Power Management Modes | Offers 2 power management options with automatic booting or “Always ON Mode”
- Built-in IR Support | Programmable IR support to the Raspberry Pi with streamlined options. Works out of the box with the Argon ONE Remote.
- Active Cooling | Software Programmable 30mm FAN via the Argon ONE software
- Passive Cooling | Aluminum alloy top case acts as a giant heatsink connected to the CPU of the Raspberry Pi 4
- Cable Management | Repositioned all ports to the back of the Raspberry Pi 4 to highlight its sleek and modern design.
Kenneth SB (verified owner) –
Et rigtig godt case, men en stor udfordring er at USB adapteren blokerer, så man ikke kan bruge begge USB 3 porte, hvis man bruger m.2 muligheden, hvilket mange nok vil med lige dette case.
olemr (verified owner) –
Very speedy delivery to Norway.
Excellent build quality.
Two things to be aware of:
In order to boot from the SSD without a SD card, you will need the new Bullseye SW.
I tried copying the Buster version from a few years back (NOOB is deprecated) and it will not boot from the SSD.
In fact Buster will not even boot from a SD card with the current Rpi4 v1.4.
So be prepared to start afresh.
There are USB3.0 issues with the Rpi4 and 2.4GHz interference.
If you plan to use a Deconz Conbee Zigbee USB stick it must be on a shielded 1-1.5m USB2.0 extension cable for it to work.
Plugging it straight into the Rpi4 does not work.