It comes with a thermal pad to provide thermal contact between the CPU and top case, and a handy allen key and set of hex bolts to attach the case together.
Experience a longer-lasting and more efficient Raspberry Pi 4 use with our Aluminium Heatsink Case.
- Anodised aluminium top & bottom case
- Heatsink fins
- Thermal pad
- Easy assembly
- Active dual fan
- Perfect compatibility with Raspberry Pi 4
- Accessibility to all ports, pins & connectors
- Hex bolts & Allen key included
- This case keeps your Raspberry Pi cool by absorbing the heat into the case. Take care – the case *will* get hot.
- Due to the conductive nature of the case, make sure your Raspberry Pi is turned off before installing into the case. Also take care not to short any components against the case.