- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female headers require soldering
Great for driving motors, using analog sensors, and interfacing with 5V systems (like Arduino).
Perfect for building a tiny robot, or to prototype all sorts of circuits.