Mount it onto the Raspberry Pi and you have a stereo audio system. You only have to connect your loudspeakers. It’s the ideal building block for multi-room audio installations. Not only does it have more output power for your speakers than Amp+, it also provides more power to the Raspberry Pi. This means you can now also power additional components like a display.
- Up to 60W output power
- Capable of driving a pair of 4-8 Ohm speakers
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- 44.1-192kHz sample rates (HD Audio Ready)
- Digital-analog conversion included – no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi—no additional cables needed
- Only one 12-24V external power supply needed for both AMP2 and the Raspberry Pi – no need for USB power supply anymore
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit – no soldering needed
Raspberry Pi compatibility: The AMP2 works with all Raspberry Pi models with the 40-pin GPIO connector.
NOTE! Power supply is not included, you need a 12-24V external power supply to power AMP2+Raspberry Pi.