Note: this is a raw camera module without driver PCB, the Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Camera Board V2 PCB in the photos are NOT included.
- Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor
- Camera specifications
- CMOS size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.35
- Focal Length : 3.15mm
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 160 degree (while the original V2 camera is only 62.2 degree)
- Distortion: < 14.3%
- Focusing Range: 20cm ~ infinity
- 3280 x2464 still picture resolution
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video record
How to Use
3D Drawing: IMX219-D160_3D_Drawing.zip
There are no reviews yet.