It uses the Texas Instruments PCM5242 DAC to deliver outstanding signal-to-noise ratio performance from a Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, 2, 3, and 4, and supports balanced/differential output in parallel to phono/RCA line level output. It also includes a dedicated headphone amplifier.
- Standard 40-pin header (compatible with any 40-pin Raspberry Pi)
- PCM5242 DAC
- 24-bit depth 192kHz (Full HD) audio
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- Phono RCA output
- Balanced/differential out in parallel to Phono / RCA line-level output
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi PSU
- Power LED
- Onboard EEPROM for auto-configuration
- No soldering required
- Standoffs included
- Compatible with Volumio, Rune, Max2Play, MoodeAudio
- P1: Analogue out (0..2VRMS), carries GPIO27, MUTE signal (headphone detect), Left and Right Audio and Left and Right Ground.
- P6: Headphone socket signals (pin1: LEFT, 2:GROUND, 3: RIGHT, 4:GROUND, 5:DETECT)
- P7/9: Differential (0..4VRMS) output (P7:LEFT, P9: RIGHT)
- P10: Alternative 5v input, powering the Raspberry Pi in parallel
There are no reviews yet.