- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 5 only
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 5 Official Active Cooler
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi 5!
- Clear top leaves Raspberry Pi 5 visible (so you can gaze upon its wonder).
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves all ports and connectors accessible
- External Power Button Nubbin via compliant mechanism magic
- Mounting holes on the base that will accommodate M2.5 screws/bolts and the studs on popular Danish ABS construction blocks
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top that leaves your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 5 while leaving the primary ports and GPIO accessible.
This case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly!
Your Pi 5 will need to be naked (without an Active Cooler fitted) to start. If you’ve already fitted your Active Cooler, remove it now – you can squeeze the ends of the white plastic bolts on the underside of the Pi with strong fingers or pliers to release them.
- Peel the protective covering off all the acrylic layers.
- Lay the base (layer 0) down with the ‘pimoroni.com’ text on the underside.
- Stack layers 1 and 2 on top of the base. The numbers should be stacked on top of each other and facing upwards.
- Put your Pi on top, so layer 2 nestles around it.
- Stack layer 3 on top of your Pi. This layer has a lot of nooks and crannies, so it’s worth taking a bit of time to make sure it’s sitting in the right place and it fits round all the little components.
- The Active Cooler comes next! Unpeel the protective film from the thermal pads and fit it into place on top of your Pi. The cooler’s bolts will go through layer 3 and out the bottom of your Pi.
- Layer 4 (the clear layer) sits on top of the whole shebang (and around the active cooler). The pinout.xyz label should be facing upwards.
- Poke the bolts through the holes in the corners (we like to put the nuts on the bottom so they act as little feet but you do you). Before tightening up the bolts, give the layers a little wiggle to make sure they’re fitting into place nicely.
- If you can’t press the power button, loosen off the bolt/nut at that corner a half turn and try again. The tab needs to be able to move a little for the mechanism to work.
- Enjoy your attractively clad Pi 5!