PiKVM V4 Plus
The next generation of Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP. Manage your servers or PC remotely! PiKVM is a feature-rich, production grade, open-source, Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP device.
PiKVM V4 Plus is the most feature-rich edition! Designed to be the most advanced and versatile PiKVM, it will assist you in the most unique and complex scenarios of tech support or remote system access/management.
- Turnkey solution equipped with all you need out of the box; a power supply, USB & Ethernet cables, and even PCI brackets.
- CE Certification – Industrial-grade level product thanks to the Raspberry Pi CM4.
- 1920×1080@60Hz & 1920×1200@60Hz resolution support for increased UEFI/BIOS compatibility & two extra HDMI output.
- Improved connectivity with three connectivity channels: WiFi (with optional external antenna, Ethernet, and Cellular.
- Extra storage via internal USB 3.0: An internal USB 3 slot for a flash drive.
- Upgraded powering options: Equipped with a classic 5.5×2.1mm DC barrel connector; compatible with a wide range of power supplies (8V to 24V).
- New sleek steel case with a silent customized cooling system.
- More physical security features: MicroSD locker, Kensington security slot, and two locator LEDs.
|Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
|CM4102000 with 2GB of RAM, WiFi, and Bluetooth
|DC 12V, 2A
|Power failure option
|Internal supercapacitor for the real time clock support
|HDMI source input
|For the keyboard, mouse, mass storage, and other external device emulation)
|Serial console management port
|Micro SD card slot
|For the OS storage
|Special port for power control or AUX
|Optional WiFi b/g/n support with internal/external antenna
|power, activity, console power, search led, HDMI source engaged
|OLED 128×32 0.91” white
|up to 1920×1200@60Hz
|Video compression methods
|Audio capture mode
|HDMI audio capture support
|Peak power consumption
|Up to 24W (2A/12V)
|0°C to 50°C
|-20°C to 60°C
|120 x 68 x 44mm
- PiKVM V4 Plus device
- Micro SD card with pre-imaged PiKVM software
- ATX control board
- ATX connection cables
- ATX installation brackets
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x ATX cable
- 1 x USB C to USB A cable
- 12V 2A Power Supply (international adapters)