Note! Raspberry Pi HQ Camera requires a lens, see our Raspberry Pi HQ Lenses here.
The High Quality Camera provides an alternative to the Camera Module v2 for industrial and consumer applications, including security cameras, which require the highest levels of visual fidelity and/or integration with specialist optics. It is compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi computer from Raspberry Pi 1 Model B onwards, using the latest software release.
The package comprises a circuit board carrying a Sony IMX477 sensor, an FPC cable for connection to a Raspberry Pi computer, a milled aluminium lens mount with integrated tripod mount and focus adjustment ring, and a C- to CS-mount adapter.
- Sensor: Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor
7.9 mm sensor diagonal
1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Output: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount
CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated2
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
- Compliance: FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B, Class B Digital Device
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera will remain in production until at least January 2026