Home Assistant Green is the easiest and most privacy-focused way to automate your home. It offers an effortless setup and allows you to control all the smart devices with just one system, where all the data is stored locally by default. This device benefits from the thriving Home Assistant ecosystem and it will be improved every month by open source.
- Ready-to-use Home Assistant device: Plug in power and network cables to play, the mobile apps ensure a seamless setup, to enhance your home automation experience
- One system to control everything: Combine your Apple, Google, Samsung, and Amazon devices with support for hundreds of thousands of other smart devices, which are all in one APP
- Data localization: Safeguard data privacy through exclusive control and local storage by default
- Extensive and sustainable Home Assistant ecosystem: Support Home Assistant SkyConnect for Zigbee/Thread, Home Assistant Cloud for voice assistants, as well as third-party accessories to support other smart standards
- Improved every month by open source: New features and improvements are added every month by the great communities of open-source developers
Home Assistant Green is the easiest way to start using Home Assistant. This device contains everything you need to run Home Assistant in one box. Simply plug in power and network cables, and you’ll be up and running. Meanwhile, it will be automatically updated to the newest version of Home Assistant, and the mobile apps will seamlessly guide you through the setup process.
Home Assistant is a versatile smart home platform that works with Apple HomeKit, Google Home, Samsung SmartThings, and Amazon Alexa out-of-the-box. With powerful hardware, including a 1.8 GHz Quad-core ARM processor, 4 GB RAM, and 32 GB eMMC storage, the board can be expanded to support additional smart standards. It offers more than 2,500 built-in integrations for hundreds of thousands of smart devices and online services, allowing you to control and automate all your devices from one app.
The board keeps your data private and secure, accessible only to you. Powered by one of the world’s largest open-source developer communities, Home Assistant adds new features and improvements to the board every month, ensuring your smart home never lets you down.
This single board can be your very first step to upgrading your smart home. You can also expand more with other Green’s extensible capabilities. You can add Home Assistant SkyConnect for Zigbee/Thread communication and Home Assistant Cloud for voice assistants, as well as integrate third-party accessories to support other smart standards.
- Intelligent home control
- Home Security
- Energy Management
- Home Automation Tasks
- Remote Control
|Processor||Quad-core Cortex-A55 CPU up to 1.8GHz|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||32 GB eMMC|
|Expansion Slot||SD card slot for recovery purposes only|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 2.0 Type-A host port|
|Display||1x HDMI for debugging purposes only|
|Wireless Protocols||Zigbee 3.0 and Matter(with Home Assistant SkyConnect)|
|Pre-installed Firmware||Home Assistant OS|
|Power||12 V / 1 A through barrel DC power jack(barrel connector)|
|LEDs||White (Power), Green (Activity Indicator), Yellow (Home Assistant system state)|
|Power off Button||Press and hold for 6 seconds to shut down safely,|
Press and hold for 12 seconds to force the power off
|Enclosure||Large aluminum heatsink, great heat dissipation|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40℃|
|Universal Power Supply 12V1A DC(barrel connector)||x1|
|Quick Start Guide||x1|
|Warranty & Safely Information||x1|