NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, simply “FIT AND ENJOY.”
Designed to deliver the best audio performance from the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/RPi2/3/3B+/4, fit within the Pi’s form factor and provide additional full access to the Pi’s 40way I/O signals allowing easy addition of IR sensors, Rotary Encoder or i2c devices (such as OLED screens) etc.
The new Pi-DigiAMP+ retains the Texas Instruments chipset (TAS5756m), maintaining full software compatibility. Added to that this version comes with a pre-programmed EEPROM allowing Raspbian to auto configure itself including unmoving the audio signals at startup.
Supported by the many software audio packages already on the market. Roon Labs / Volumio / MoodeAudio / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others. The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ supports up to 24-bit / 192kHz file formats but is equally at home with lower quality MP3s bringing your music alive sonically.
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ connects easily to the Raspberry Pi and provides up to 2 x 35W stereo output to speakers.
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Up to 2x35w of crystal clear amplification
- Pre-programmed EEPROM for auto configuration
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Powers the Raspberry Pi from the Pi-DigiAMP+ power input
- Linux driver support already delivered within Raspbian
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals
- Supports up to 24v input
- Delivers full 2.5amp to the Pi, supports screens & USB devices in parallel
- Full GPIO access with no soldering required
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ is suitable for the latest Raspberry Pi A+/B+, RPi2, RPi3+ and 4 – it is not compatible with much older Raspberry Pi A and B Models.
The Pi-DigiAMP+ is supplied with all mounting hardware.
NOTE: The Pi-DigiAMP+ requires an external power supply / brick, and when powered the Pi-DigiAMP+ provides power to your Raspberry Pi in parallel.