- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Output: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus length of lens: 2.6mm–11.8mm (M12 Mount variant), 12.5mm–22.4mm (CS Mount variant)
- Lens sensor format: 1/2.3” (7.9mm) or larger
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
All models of Raspberry Pi Zero require a Raspberry Pi Zero camera cable to connect to the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera; the standard cable supplied with the camera is not compatible with the smaller Raspberry Pi Zero camera connector. Suitable cables are available at low cost from many Raspberry Pi Approved Resellers, and are supplied with the Raspberry Pi Zero Case.
- Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera product brief
- Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera CS Mount mechanical drawing
- Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera M12 Mount mechanical drawing
- Example fitting instructions for a typical C-mount lens
- Example fitting instructions for a typical CS-mount lens
- Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera documentation
The Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
There are no reviews yet.