- The Kitronik ARCADE is a feature packed handheld gamepad for use with the Microsoft Arcade editor.
- Use the wealth of educational material available to create a game from the ground up or tweak existing code and learn the open source way.
- It features a full colour LCD wide viewing angle screen.
- It has a piezo sounder for audio feedback.
- Make use of the vibration motor for haptic feedback.
- It also features; 6 gamer input buttons, a menu button, a reset button and an on/off switch.
- There is also a software volume control, a USB programming port, and 2 expansion ports for the expert level users.
- The ARCADE can be powered by either 3xAA batteries or via the micro USB connector.
- 1 x ARCADE for MakeCode Arcade gamepad.
- Laser cut protective case parts and fixings.
- Length: 155mm.
- Width (Max): 60mm.
- Height (Max): 28.3mm.
- 3 x AA Batteries.
- Microsoft MakeCode Arcade Editor.
- 1 x USB Type-A to Micro-B USB Noodle Cable.
- Access countless hours of tutorials, lesson plans and more at the MakeCode Arcade website.
There are no reviews yet.