Struggling to choose which Pico add-on to go for? Pico Omnibus lets you plug in two Pico Packs or Bases at once*, or you can use the extra set of male GPIO pins to easily attach other devices, jumper wires or circuitry – very useful for prototyping. We’ve added useful labels to all three sets of connectors, so you can be sure that all those lovely wires are going to the right places. We’ve also thrown in some little feet to keep everything solid.
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico.
- Two landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons.
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- 99% assembled – just need to stick on the feet!
- Fully assembled.
- No soldering required.
- Dimensions: approx 94mm x 52 mm x 12mm (L x W x H, including headers)
- * You’ll need to check for data pin conflicts when using multiple Pico add-ons – we’d recommend using pinout.xyz or checking the shop page for the add-on in question!
- * If you’re plumbing a Pico Base into Pico Omnibus, you’ll probably want to do it via some male-female jumper jerky to keep everything manageable and to stop everything from being quite so upside-down!
- The Pico Packs shown in the photo are not included.