Note! Raspberry Pi CM4 is not included.
- Compact size (75x64x21mm) with rich I/O peripherals
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors for soft router applications
- Camera/ display connectivity using MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI and micro-HDMI interfaces
- Onboard dual USB 3.0 with an additional USB 3.0 9-pin header for more external ports
- Micro-SD Card slot to load system image for non-eMMC version of CM4
- More Expandability via FPC Connector (I2C, SPI)
- External fan support with fan power connector
- Power using USB Type-C
The Dual Gigabit Carrier Board powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications, while keeping the hardware to minimal.
It features a variety of I/O peripherals such as MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, micro-HDMI to connect displays/ cameras, a standard 9-pin USB 3.0 header for more USB expansion, a micro-SD card slot, and an FPC connector, while maintaining a compact form factor! This board is ideal for HTPC makers, Linux developers, software router enthusiasts, and the majority of regular Raspberry Pi users.
|Networking||Dual Gigabit Ethernet Connectors|
|USB 3.0 to GbE|
(Gigabit Ethernet Bridge)
|USB||2 x USB 3.0 Ports|
1 x USB 3.0 9-Pin Header
|Storage||Micro-SD Card Slot (load system Image for non-eMMC CM4 version)|
|Camera||1 x MIPI CSI Connector|
|Display||1 x MIPI DSI Connector|
1 x Micro HDMI Connector
|FPC||Interface for I2C and SPI|
|External Fan||Power connector for fan|
|Power||5V/3A using USB Type-C Port|
|-40°C to +85°C|
- Software Router
- Smart Home
- Camera Projects
1 x Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
There are no reviews yet.