The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both
the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 × USB 2.0 ports
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
Video & sound:
- 1 × full size HDMI
- MIPI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI camera port
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
SD card support:
- Micro SD format for loading operating system and
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature, 0–50°C
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ will remain in production
until at least January 2023.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification,
allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced
wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
There are no reviews yet.