- Upgrade your microbit traffic light/pedestrian crossing projects.
- Code it with the Microsoft MakeCode Editor.
- We have added some custom blocks to the MakeCode Editor to make the job of coding more straightforwards, which opens up the project to younger children.
- Attach the BBC micro:bit directly to STOP:bit for a tidy wireless project.
- It comes pre-assembled and looks great.
- If using multiple STOP:bits you can use radio to coordinate traffic management.
- 1 x STOP:bit for the BBC micro:bit
- 5 x M3 8mm Countersunk Screws.
- 5 x M3 Hex Full Nut.
- Length: 120mm.
- Base Width: 38mm.
- Height: 15.6mm.
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm.