LetsTrust TPM is an add-on GPIO TPM module for the Raspberry Pi platform based on an Infineon Optiga ™ SLB 9670 TPM 2.0. It is compatible with all Raspberry Pi models including the Raspberry Pi 4 . Device tree overlay support with Raspbian Kernel> = 4.14.85
- Infineon Optiga ™ SLB 9670 TPM 2.0
- Compliant with TPM Specification 2.0 Rev. 01.38
- Firmware> = 7.85
- TRNG (Real Random Number Generator) – True Hardware Random Number Generator
Design & interface
- Interface to the Pi: SPI
- Compatible with all previously released Raspberry Pi models (including Pi 3, Pi Zero, etc.)
- Compact size thanks to 2×5 pin headers, so the remaining GPIO pins remain freely available
- Can be firmly soldered with Raspberry Pi pins
- fits into common standard housings
- from Raspbian Stretch with the kernel 4.14.85 build in support with a device tree overlay
- Built-In Support for Windows 10 IoT (on Pi 2, 3, 3B +)
- TPM2 software
- ELTT2 Infineon Embedded Linux TPM Toolbox 2 for TPM 2.0 – test, diagnostics, etc. for the Infineon TPM chip
- Script examples for getting started & installing the TPM 2.0 tools
Scope of delivery:
- LetsTrust TPM module
- 8-pin header (installation aid to determine the correct position for the TPM module without counting)
- The LetsTrust TPM board is developed in Germany
- The PCB production of LetsTrust TPM takes place exclusively at a Bavarian assembly company
- The TPM can optionally be permanently soldered
Further information and links can be found at www.LetsTrust.de
Step 1: Attach the 8-pin header to pin 1 of the Raspberry Pi
Note: the picture shows the Pi Zero WH (with pre-soldered header). The LetsTrust TPM is of course also compatible with the Raspberry Pi 1/2/3.
The pin header has pins at the top that can be used directly for other projects if necessary. Attaching the 8-pin header is used to determine the correct pins for attaching the LetsTrust TPM module and is not required for its function.
Step 2: Plugging in the LetsTrust TPM module
The module is plugged directly next to the 8-pin header.
- Pi Zero WH not included, but recommended for easy plug & play entry without soldering
- Software installation necessary to use the module – see www.letsTrust.de from Rasbian with Kernel 4.14.85 DTO support.
- The module also works under Windows 10 IoT Core and the platforms Pi 2, 3, 3B + supported by it!
- The module is delivered with firmware> = 7.85
There are no reviews yet.