This is the new X825 V2.0 version which release at April 1st 2020, there will be a new case X825-C8 designed for X825 V2.0. The X825-C6 or X825-C7 DO NOT SUPPORT X825 V2.0. The X825 V2.0 Version is updated from X825 V1.5 Version.
Some new features of X825 V2.0(Updated on April 1st 2021):
① Add 4 test pins to achieve powered between X825 V2.0 and Pi4 without additional cable. You can get power from the PI4’s Type-C port or X825 V2.0 DC JACK power socket.
② Removed the on-board power button and 4-pin external switch interface. You can connect the X735 board for software safe shutdown & power management .
③ Use more shorter USB 3.0 jumper/connector, so the matching metal case is X825-C8 NOT X825-C6.
- Supports upto 4TB 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) / solid-state drive (SSD) (Theoretically it can work with 6TB or 8TB as well. But actually we do not test the X825 board with 6tb or 8tb HDD, you can have a try.)
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4, NOT support TRIM
- Use a shorter USB 3 connector to reduce the overall height
- Use new 4pcs test pins to power each other with raspberry pi 4, no additional wire required
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.1 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
Power Supply Requirement
- Power supply: AC 100 – 240V input 50 / 60Hz, 5V DC 4A output
- DC Power Plug Size : 5.5*2.5mm (The DC jack has been updated to DC5521 jack now!!!)
Based on X735 V2.5 version
- 1 x X825 V2.0 Expansion Board
- 1 x USB 3.1 connector
- 2 x M3x6 Screws
- 8 x M2.5×6 Screws
- 4 x Spacer F/F M2.5x14mm
Matching Metal Case
Please refer to X825-C8
Difference between Geekworm NAS Family
Pls refer to GEEKWORM NAS Family
Installation Video for X825 V2.0
Thanks for the video by DB Tech!
Der er ikke nogle anmeldelser endnu.