The book reviews the following:
- Get started with your Raspberry Pi
- Write your first programs in Scratch and Python programming languages
- Draw characters and designs with Turtle Graphics
- Use cool development tools like Minecraft Pi and Sonic Pi
- Interact with and create carriers in a Minecraft world
- Compose and play electronic music
- Design and create your own role-playing game
- Learn basic electronics that start with a marshmallow-powered button
- Schedule, design and create a jukebox that plays your favorite melodies
You can purchase our kit here, which has all the parts to be used for the 9 fun projects that the book reviews.
There are no reviews yet.